The whole see of Denmark is a Prison as it is all Nations-Digital Prisons-"We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"

        "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"



                                                     Old School

                                                 Radio Towers

                                        Radio Networks across usa


                                       Radio Towers in Canada


                                         Microwave Towers


                                                 TV Towers to  Your Home


                                     Rock Stations Network across usa



                                             Cell phone Towers


                                             Verizon-data-map
   

                                        The electronic noose tightens 



                                       The Digital prison in the air


Future is now







Escape from the Rock Alcatraz Island

In Denmark, punishment is not about the place,’ he explains. ‘It is about the lack of freedom.’ 

The inevitable implication of course is that the whole state of Denmark has been corrupted by the king's bad habits and vicious nature, until "the dram of eale, Doth all the noble substance of a doubt To his own scandal." (I. iv. 36-8.) This condition of corruption impresses both Hamlet and his friends almost from the outset.

At the same time, Hamlet gives the impression of being the only one who seems to feel imprisoned by Claudius's rule:

"Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. To me it is a prison." (act 2 scene 2)

It's not surprising that Rosencrantz, for example, doesn't feel the same way about Denmark (or England) as Hamlet. After all, pursuing the prison metaphor further, he's one of the jailers. Or, at the very least, he's a spy sent by Claudius to keep a close eye on Hamlet. In any case, Hamlet seems to be the only one resisting his uncle's morally corrupt tyranny. That, more than anything else, makes him feel like he's in prison. Shakespeare chose Denmark as the setting for Hamlet because he likely knew about the castle in Helsingør, which translates to the English spelling Elsinore. 


                                              Saying it in Song



Radioactive


Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
[Inhale, exhale]

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa oh

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flag and dye my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in
Whoa oh

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa oh

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive


"Hotel California" 
On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself" This could be Heaven or this could be Hell"
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor
I thought I heard them say
Welcome to the Hotel California Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place) Such a lovely face Plenty of room at the Hotel California Any time of year (Any time of year) You can find it here Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat Some dance to remember, some dance to forget So I called up the Captain" Please bring me my wine." 
He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine." And still those voices are calling from far away Wake you up in the middle of the night Just to hear them say 
Welcome to the Hotel California 
Such a lovely place (Such a lovely place) Such a lovely face They livin' it up at the Hotel California What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise) Bring your alibis Mirrors on the ceiling The pink champagne on ice And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device" And in the master's chambers They gathered for the feast They stab it with their steely knives But they just can't kill the beast
Last thing I remember I was running for the door I had to find the passage back to the place I was before "Relax," said the night man "We are programmed to receive You can check-out any time you like
But you can never leave!"


Radar love 
I've been driving all night, my hands wet on the wheel There's a voice in my head that drives my heel

It's my baby calling, says "I need you here" And it's a half past four and I'm shifting gear 

When she is lonely and the longing gets too much
She sends a cable coming in from above


Don't need no phone at all 

We've got a thing that's called radar love
We've got a wave in the air Radar love

The radio is playing some forgotten song
Brenda Lee's "Comin' on Strong"

The road has got me hypnotized 

And I'm speeding into a new sunrise
When I get lonely and I'm sure I've had enough
She sends her comfort coming in from above 

We don't need no letter at all
We've got a thing that's called radar love
We've got a line in the sky 

Radar love
No more speed, I'm almost there
Gotta keep cool now, gotta take care
Last car to pass, here I go 

And the line of cars goes down real slow
And the radio played that forgotten song
Brenda Lee's "Coming On Strong"

And the newsman sang his same song

Oh, one more radar lover gone
When I get lonely and I'm sure I've had enough
She sends her comfort coming in from above
We don't need no letter at all
We've got a thing that's called radar love
We've got a line in the sky
We've got a thing that's called radar love

We've got a thing that's called
Radar love





Comments

Popular posts from this blog